I sit down again with Greg Gazin to put him through the paces with XMind. We'll go over setting up an XMind capture system, and how to translate those ideas into goals you can take action on.
I've also added more content to the FAW (Follow Along Workbook), so that's definitely worth checking out.
Right click to download podcast
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why Greg says Visual Thinking is “Unnatural”
- Why it's important to separate the mind dump from the organization
- The special sheet I use to maintain focus
- My top business goals for 2014
- MEGA Productivity includes the 45 minute goals workshop
- Which new bonus I'm added to my Visual Productivity eBook
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
FAW (Follow Along Workbook) – (You need the free XMind program to open this). Includes the Action Sheet.
XMind Cheat Sheet – The complete guide on working with XMind. All I ask is that you try my newsletter.
Getting started with mind mapping is easy
You can follow along with Greg and me as we delve into the world of mind mapping, and explore how well they work as a productivity tool.
We’ll go over things little by little, and I’ll share plenty of tips, so you’ll get great value whether you’re completely new to mind maps, or a seasoned professional.
You can get involved in the conversation via: YoureMakingMe.com/Episode37/
Other Listening Options: