Coming up with great ideas is a numbers game. In this episode of the You're Making Me podcast I'll explain exactly what I mean and give you a real world example of how this can apply to you.
In this episode you'll learn:
- One of the big things people challenge me on (Sorry, but I'm right)
- What's different about the new coffee shop in town
- How I'm getting a friend to use the “Numbers Game” for his new book
- An update on Visual Productivity if you're considering buying XMind through me.
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
- Boardgamist.com – Another site of mine. I'll be doing board game reviews, and board games on iOS. It's completely unrelated to productivity, and just one of my ways to “Geek Out.”
- Table Top Cafe in Edmonton – A coffee shop that has a ton of Euro, Ameritrash, AND classic board games.
- XMind – You can download XMind for free.
- XMind Cheat Sheet – Get your copy of the XMind Cheat Sheet from me. All I ask is that you try out my newsletter.
Get the XMind Deal
If you purchase an XMind license through me, you'll get everything XMind would give you, plus 3 bonuses from me.
Bonus #1: Visual Productivity eBook (On Mind Mapping)
Bonus #2: Visual Productivity Video Tutorials
Bonus #3: XMind Workbook with Templates
Join the conversation
If you're viewing this page somewhere else than on YoureMakingMe.com, then you can click the link below to head over to the site and join (or start) the conversation.
Other Listening Options: