In this episode of the You're Making Me Podcast we'll cover ways to stay excited about your goals by Igniting a burning belief in yourself.
If you've read my book Diamonds and Silver, you might recognize it as the first lesson our hero learns.
This week's Top X of a Topic is on the same topic. X=3 this week, which means I'll count down the three top ways to ignite a burning belief in yourself.
Other than that, I've got some news to share, and a little bit of gossip.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why I want you to stop whispering, “I love you,” at work
- What it means to go Oliver Twist on something
- The balloon technique and how it applies to motivation, and why you should NEVER visualize RED balloons.
- I'll give you an example of an “Fake it 'till you make it” horror story. I'll also tell you why you should still fake it anyway.
- What I believe is the best motivator know to exist
- What pouring wine into a glass of vinegar can teach you about changes in your life
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
- The current XMind package – You get the Visual Productivity eBook, the tutorial videos, and the companion workbook free if you get it via my link.
- 99 Red Balloons (With Lyrics) [YouTube]
- John Travolta Strutting [YouTube] – An example of how to walk with swagger (to Staying Alive by the Bee Gees). It still works.
- Diamonds and Silver [Amazon] – A link to my book. Ignite a Burning Belief in yourself is the first lesson from the book.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Listen on Stitcher Radio (iOS and Android)
- Get the Podcast only RSS feed or the Full RSS Feed (Podcast and 1-2 posts/week).
- Right Click and “save file as” for direct downloading
- Or, click here to go to to top of this page to listen via the on-site player.
Image Credit: saveen
This podcast episode was originally published on YoureMakingMe.com.