In this episode of the You're Making Me Podcast we're going to talk about some of the latest developments in the area of visual thinking.
I also want to say thanks to everyone who's been listening. I've seen a huge spike in listeners during the past few months.
I even found a way to include a 5-minute brownie recipe for you to check out. I think you're going to like it.
All that in about 13 minutes.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why some people can't believe I wrote Diamonds and Silver
- Why Kevin's so excited about the latest podcast numbers
- About a new visual mapping tool for Evernote
- Why you should get the latest version of XMind
- Some more cool news pieces
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
- Diamonds and Silver – Here's the Amazon link.
- Visual Mapping with Evernote – Mohiomap. Looks interesteing, but I haven't played around with it yet.
- Visual Mapping Conference – Starts March 20, 2014 in San Francisco. Tickets are $89 (I said $80 in the podcast). It's still a good deal.
- Brownie in A Cup – It'll only takes 5 min. Yum!
- Fazioli Piano – (The Newspaper site took down this link)
Other Listening Options:
- Stitcher Smartphone App (iOS and Android)
- YoureMakingMe.com – Podcast only
- YoureMakingMe.com – Full Feed (Podcast and 1-2 other posts/week)
Image Credit: Lusi
This podcast episode was originally published on YoureMakingMe.com.