In the last episode of the You're Making Me Podcast, we talked about the WHAT of mind mapping. What is it and WHAT can you do to get started.
This podcast episode focuses on the HOW of mind mapping for productivity.
In The Big One, I talk about the importance of the data in your mind maps.
The Top X of a Topic this week is a countdown of two. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's packed with plenty of good stuff. We'll go over the Top Two Ways to Use Mind Maps for Productivity.
In this episode you'll learn:
- When you should avoid Word documents
- How to get your mind mapping questions answered during my upcoming exclusive interview
- How I lost 3 months worth of work
- How to keep your day-to-day list “Clean”
- How to implement the Top 3 ideas from last episode's Top X of a Topic
What's in this episode:
1:21 – The Big One: Treat your mind maps like your most important data
4:00 – News: Recapping the mind mapping program reviews
5:36 – The details on my exclusive interview
6:59 – Top X of a Topic: 2 Ways to Use Mind Mapping for Productivity
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
7 Reviews in (About) 7 Days:
- The Brain
- Mind 42 – Coming soon
- Mind Jet – Coming soon
- Mind Meister – Coming Soon
What mind mapping program are you using?
Let me know what you're using. Leave a comment and share what you're using now, and perhaps what you've used in the past too.