I sit down again with Greg Gazin to put him through the paces with XMind. We'll go over setting up an XMind capture system, and how to translate those ideas into goals you can take action on.
I've also added more content to the FAW (Follow Along Workbook), so that's definitely worth checking out.
Right click to download podcast
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why Greg says Visual Thinking is “Unnatural”
- Why it's important to separate the mind dump from the organization
- The special sheet I use to maintain focus
- My top business goals for 2014
- MEGA Productivity includes the 45 minute goals workshop
- Which new bonus I'm added to my Visual Productivity eBook
[Read more…] about Getting Started With Mind Mapping – Part 3 – YMM#37