The other day I went to my local Starbucks and was served by a guy who showed me that the art of customer service is not dead.
I'm also going to show you how my experience connects with a book I just finished reading.
Anyway, the story is pretty neat, so check it out. It's short too (about 9 min) so you can listen to it as you continue browsing.
In this episode you'll learn:
- What happened during my 9:08 PM trip to Starbucks
- Why my car almost had a hot chocolate bath
- When the videos for the XMind Bonuses will be released
- Two things this guy applied perfectly from a book I just read
- What's coming up next episode
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
XMind Bonuses – If you buy XMind through my link, I'll hook you up with all of the bonuses.
Other Listening Options:
- Stitcher Smartphone App (iOS and Android)
- YoureMakingMe.com – Podcast only
- YoureMakingMe.com – Full Feed (Podcast and 1-2 other posts/week)
This article was originally published on YoureMakingMe.com.
Image Credit: humusak2