Right click to download podcast
I was thinking about an awesome quote I remembered from the show, The Unit. I binge watched all of the episodes a while back, so I forgot where the exact quote was. Luckily, I was able to do some “Research,” by re-watching parts of some of the episodes.
This quote has probably stuck in my mind because Dennis Haysbert has an amazing voice, and can make anything sound good.
“They're ready for someone, but they ain't ready for us.”
Snake Doctor (Dennis Haysbert) in The Unit
In The Big One, we'll go over why you shouldn't believe signal lights, but what you can do instead to show you're committed to taking action.
Then, we'll talk about 4 reasons why simple strategies are often more effective than complex ones.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why I love the quote so much.
- What you can learn about action from the signal lights on your car.
- A little more about Paradiamond #2 from my Diamonds and Silver book.
- The most excuse for not taking action that you need to overcome.
- 4 reasons why Simple strategies get implemented more.
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
- The Unit Quote – The quote is from Season 4 Episode 16 (Hill 60) at 27:47 in case you're wondering. As of the writing of this blog post, it's currently available on Netflix.
- Diamonds and Silver [Amazon] – A link to my book. Success Comes From Taking Action is the second lesson from the book.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Listen on Stitcher Radio (iOS and Android)
- Get the Podcast only RSS feed or the Full RSS Feed (Podcast and 1-2 posts/week).
- Right Click and “save file as” for direct downloading
- Or, click here to go to to top of this page to listen via the on-site player.
This podcast episode was originally published on YoureMakingMe.com.