Our final instalment of the World’s Best Quotes. Enjoy, and have a productive weekend!
Here’s the links to the other posts in the World’s Best Work Quotes 3-part series:
- When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers.
Colleen C Barrett
- Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.
Alfred A Montapert
- People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get.
- The person who is waiting for something to turn up might start with their shirt sleeves.
- Little by little does the trick.
- When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.
George Bernard Shaw
- The daily grind of hard work gets a person polished.
- Failure is not the worst thing in the world. The very worst is not to try.
- I learned the value of hard work by working hard.
Margaret M Fitzpatrick